I stole this from TJay Belt. It seemed like a nice change of pace from the SQL shenanigans to
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Didn’t go to prom (they don’t have them in Scotland), but I went to my high school dance with a girl named Ashley.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Sometimes, but it’s only via the internet.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Something horrendous, Cactus Juice, I think.
4. What was your FIRST job?
I mowed lawns when I was a kid.
5. What was your FIRST car?
1980 Ford Tempo All Wheel Drive
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Apart from me, I think I wondered if my friend Dave was feeling better, he was sick yesterday.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
I can’t remember.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane ride?
It was probably to Texas, but I don’t remember that either. I’ve been on a lot of airplanes.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with him/her?
Matt Bartmes is the earliest best friend I can remember. Sadly we’ve lost touch.
11. What will be your FIRST thought when you wake up tomorrow morning?
Is it Friday? Seriously? That’s amazing.
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
I think it was at my house.
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
My co-worker Dave, not the Dave that was sick, but a different Dave.
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
That would be my wedding.
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
At 3AM I stared at the ceiling for about 20 minutes. A few hours later I hit snooze a lot.
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
I can remember going to a Dire Straits show when I was pretty young.
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
I have a tattoo of a koi fish on my right leg.
18. Who was your FIRST kiss from?
Wow, umm… I don’t remember, that was a REALLY long time ago.
19. Who was your FIRST boss?
My first actual boss? Her name was Priscilla. That was when I worked at Subway.
20. When was your FIRST detention?
Probably in the fourth grade.
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
22. Who was the FIRST person to really break your heart?
I can’t remember (I’m sensing a lack of a good memory as a theme). The earliest one I can remember is Lauren Hayes.
23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Matt Fron at Ohio Wesleyan University
This is Jeremiah
I live in Portland, OR. I have two dogs.
I recently received a Master's of Science in Computer Science from Portland State University.
I'm was Microsoft MVP from 2009 - 2018 with a pile of certifications. Somewhere along the way, I wrote a database client for Riak and then handed it off to the community.